The bathroom is the place where you freshen up after a long day at work. A beautiful bathroom, therefore, does a lot to relax the mind and rejuvenate the body. Here are some of the ideas that will come in handy in renovating the bathrooms.
- Accentuating with tiles: Tiles are the most affordable bathroom upgrade that you can install. Try setting up glass mosaic tiles in a particular section of the bath or cover an entire wall and you will get a completely new look instantly. The colorful tilescan upgrade the look without the use of a paintbrush.
- Glass Showers: A glass shower without frames will make the bathroom look luxurious. This is also a convenient option for any kind of ledge to step over is problematic for the aging members of the family.
- Shower benches: The best renovating idea that can edge to a bathroom is the adding of a shower bench just like a spa. Match the bench with the rest of the bath by making it either of tiles, glass or teak. You can also add things like multiple showerheads and steam features.
- Practical Storage: Add storage places that are not just practical but also pretty. This way you will get every bath accessory and cosmetics at one place. Mix up between closed and open storing options and you can even try putting a frosted door on the cabinet.
These are just some of the ideas that you can apply to your bath remodeling plan. There are plenty more on the internet.
8B The Top Four Kitchen remodeling plans that you can apply
The kitchen is more than just a place where you cook delicious meals. It is a place that is close to your heart for all the food memories that it entails. Here are some of the ideas that you can apply in renovating your kitchen.
- Open Shelves: Go for the open shelves in the renovating of the kitchen. It will make the kitchen space look much larger and airy. Built the shelves at a certain height about 18 inches over the counter.
- Kitchen Counters: The kitchen counters can be given a new looking by putting on laminate settings on the counters that look like stone. The granite setting on the counter adds a pop of color in the kitchen.
- Kitchen ceilings: An interesting idea that is gaining ground is the set of tiles in the kitchen ceiling. Most people ignore the look that the altering of ceiling can bring in the kitchen. Add ceramic tiles that are fitting the color scheme of the kitchen and see the room pop up.
- Utilize spaces: There are spaces that are underutilized in the kitchen and while you are going for remodeling transform these places into use. For instance, you can create a cabinet or some handrails under the basin. This way you will be able to keep the towels and the likes away from the kitchen counter.
The internet is the storehouse of much more such ideas. All you need to do is select the ones that will best suit your needs of giving the kitchen a new look.